Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Frelen"

So yesterday was the hottest day that we have had so far. It was upwards of 100 degrees...not the kind of weather one wants to spend quality time in...especially exercise time. Well, in punishment at Crossfit, we had to do “Frelen.” It is a combination of two benchmark WODs one of them being called Fran and one being Helen. We warmed up with some kettlebell work and moved onto the main WOD. This was to be done in under 15 minutes (I finished in 16...oops).

21-15-9

Run 400m

Thrusters

KB Swings


In layman's terms, we run 400m, do 21 thrusters and 21 KB swings. Then we run again and do 15thrusters and 15 KB swings, etc. Needless to say in the heat this was miserable. I am sure it doesn't help that although I am consistently working out, I am eating like crap. I need to get back on the wagon!


(Feel free to insert motivational support in comments...I need it!)

No comments: