[en-tahy-tl-muhnt] noun
1.the act of entitling.
2.the state of being entitled.
3.the right to guaranteed benefits under a government program, as Social Security or unemployment compensation.
Sometimes I would like to explain to my patients that they are NOT entitled to funding for the rest of their life. I am sorry your child WAS sick. I am sorry that your life WAS put on hold. I am sorry that you HAD cause to worry BUT its been a year, and your child is well, and happy and active and a NORMAL kid again. You do not have an excuse not to work and I do not have any money to give you to pay your bills because you had another baby you can't afford. I am a social worker not a money tree!
Thank God its Friday!
2 comments:
dang and all this time i thought you were a money tre....
Amen sister!
Post a Comment